Park West is a suburb of Dublin city and a hub for economy & technology. Aspect Hotel Park West is ideal for business or leisure travel. Ideally located near one of the main motorways in Dublin, M50, we are the ideal choice for corporate, family or leisure breaks. We can be reached by road, rail or bus and are a reasonable distance from both the city centre and Dublin Airport. We offer ample free parking to guests, visitors and delegates in our Dublin hotel. Book our best available rates and enjoy exclusive access to our special offers when you book using our website. Contact us today to learn more.
Dublin Bus is one of the easiest ways to get to and from Aspect Hotel Park West. Bus routes 151 and 79A have stops close to the hotel with a short walk between the stops and our front door. With recent fare discounts applied, it’s now just €2.00 per journey from the city to Park West for adults, making it the most cost-effective way to get to your home from home no matter where you are in Dublin. Dublin Bus does not accept card payments, just cash payments, exclusively in coins so make sure to bring change! The commute time is around 35-minutes depending on traffic from the city centre to the hotel.
The Luas is Dublin’s high-speed tram system. The word Luas means ‘speed’ in Gaelic and it lives up to its name. The Luas red line will take you from the city centre of Dublin to the closest stop to our Park West hotel in just 20 minutes. The Luas Feeder Bus runs from Park West Monday to Friday every 30 minutes from 7am–9am from the nearby McDonald’s Car Park to Park West and from 4pm–6pm – every 30 minutes from Park West to McDonald’s Car Park. There is a charge of €1 per person and transfer time is approx. 5 minutes. You need to buy a ticket before boarding the Luas at one of the ticket machines, available at every stop. Pick your final stop – in this case, Kylemore Station, ‘Red Line 2’ zone. You cannot pay with a ticket inspector and may be fined if you don’t have a valid ticket.
If you’d prefer to travel by train or DART, the Park West and Cherry Orchard train station is just 2 minutes walk from the hotel and offer up to 25 daily services to and from Pearse Station in Dublin City Centre and Heuston Station for onward travel. It’s a quick and easy way to get to and from the city centre for meetings or overnight stays. If you’re lucky enough to be attending a sport, music or comedy event in Dublin, Pearse Station is at the heart of the action to get home. It’s easy to get to Heuston Station in the city centre for onward travel. You can catch a train at Heuston to Kildare train station and spend the day bargain hunting in the fantastic Kildare Village Outlets. Book a free shuttle bus from the train to the outlets to make things even easier.
Road – from Dublin Airport
- Take the M1 southbound from the Airport, staying in the left-hand lane. You will come to a roundabout, take the 2nd exit for M50 Southbound).
- Continue on the M50 Motorway southbound, through the Westlink Toll Bridge (cost from €3.10). Exit the M50 at junction No.9 (N7 – Naas Road Exit)
- Turn left onto Killeen Road and go straight over the first roundabout onto Nangor Road and through the first set of traffic lights reaching a roundabout.
- On entering Park West Business Park, you will see Energie Fitness on your right-hand side.
- Continue on to the first roundabout, Aspect Hotel is situated straight in front of you.
Road – from Dublin City
- Follow the Quays from O’Connell Street straight to Victoria Quay.
- Turn left onto St. John’s Road West (Heuston Station).
- Follow straight onto Con Colbert Road, to Ballyfermot Road.
- Turn left at the first major roundabout onto Kylemore Road.
- Turn right onto the Naas Road and then right onto Nangor Road.
- As you enter the business park, you will see Energie Fitness club on your right-hand side.
- Continue on to the first roundabout, Aspect Hotel is situated straight in front of you