ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
The health and safety of our employees and our guests will always be our main priority. We have been working closely with Failte Ireland on the development of agreed operational standards that cover all aspects of a hotel’s operations and facilities so you can relax and enjoy your break, secure in the knowledge that you are staying in a safe environment here in Aspect Hotel, Park West. Here are some of the important changes we have made to ensure your comfort, cleanliness and safety.
New safety procedures for our front desk
- We have installed sneeze screens at our reception desk to ensure the safety of our staff and valued guests.
- The check-in process remains as contactless as possible, with credit card pin pads sanitised after each use.
- Our key cards are sanitised after every use.
- We have three sanitising stations on the ground floor when entering the hotel, at guest lifts and at the entrance to the public bathrooms.
THE JOURNEY TO YOUR ROOM
Our designated public area hygiene specialist will be seen keeping our ground floor cleaned and sanitised throughout the day. This includes all high touch points e.g. lifts, lift buttons, doors and door handles, front desk areas with particular care and attention to our main public bathrooms.
Guest lifts are now single-use, meaning only one party at a time can use the lift. This may mean a slightly longer wait to use the lift, but it adheres to social distancing guidelines and is important for your safety
ENTERING YOUR BEDROOM
Bedroom doors including handles are sanitised after each departure so will be fully sanitised upon arrival. All of our bedrooms have always been cleaned to the highest possible standards but as part of our continued effort in the fight against Covid-19, we will now focus on sanitising high touch points immediately following our usual deep clean.
- All switches & controls including lighting, electrical sockets, TV remote controls, clock radios, sound systems, hairdryers, and temperature controllers.
- Food service items including any crockery, cutlery, glasses, cups, saucers, coffee machines, tea & coffee stations, fridges, microwaves, cooking equipment & dishwashers
- Surfaces including vanity, tables, work desk, lockers, headboards, door handles including the main door, drawers, curtain pull handles, fridges, wardrobe items including hangers, safes, irons & boards, trouser press, literature etc.
- Bathroom surfaces, taps, shower controls, baths, shower walls, shower rails, toilet seat, toilet flush, towel rails. All in-room amenities including bulk dispensers, tissue boxes, soap trays & tea & coffee sachets
Our linen is serviced externally through a very reputable linen company who are held to the highest standards of treating bed linens. Our duvets and pillows are cleaned and covered at all times with fresh mattress/pillow protectors and are chemically cleaned on a regular rotation.
AVAILING OF ALL WE HAVE TO OFFER
We will limit the number of guest amenities in guest rooms to ensure we are adhering to our strict cleaning and sanitising policies; this will also include in-room servicing. Our staff will only service a room if the guest has vacated. We will also limit our contact time in each room during a multi-night stay. We are happy to supply fresh towels and toiletries should you wish to have a contactless stay. Please let us know your preference at booking or arrival.
RESTAURANT & BAR
We will continue to work with HSE and Environmental Health Guidelines for food service in our restaurant, amending and altering our practices according to their professional advice. We also offer a call and collect restaurant service to allow our guests to avail of in-room dining, should that be their preferred option. We are also operating an in-restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering table service whilst adhering to strict social distancing measures throughout our ground floor areas. We are also offering a bar service in line with government guidelines, alcohol can only be consumed when ordering food to a minimum value of €9 per person.
TIME TO SAY GOODBYE
We offer express check out service for a contactless checkout. Guests can also avail of an e-check out and all correspondence will be conducted over email upon condition your booking is pre-paid online.
You can rest assured that Aspect Hotel is a safe place to spend your summer holiday in Dublin. Contact our friendly team today via phone, email or on our official website to secure the best possible rates for your staycation in Dublin.